arasys is the technology brand of EAD Energieabrechnungs-Systeme GmbH, the market leader in developing software for the creation of operating cost accounts in medium-sized companies (OMS).
arasys stands for reliability, innovation and comprehensive service. We are independent and offer our services to medium-sized companies that not only want to create legally compliant and clear energy bills, but also want to act as a reliable service provider with digitization and modern requirements. Our know-how from practice and the expertise of our development team is the DNA of our products.
We are expanding in a fast-growing, stable market environment and are looking to strengthen our development team!
We are looking for you as a software developer Android or web technologies (m/f/d)
- You have strong experience in frontend as well as in backend development
- You have high knowledge of software design and experience in programming with Java
- You can use technologies related to app or web development, such as Kotlin, HTML5, CSS, XML, JEE, Spring, SQL, JMS, IntelliJ, GIT, Micro-Services, Angular
- maybe other web technologies (e.g. JS, JQuery, Python, …)
- You have experience with SQL and databases
- You are familiar with the handling of virtualized infrastructure (Docker).
- Solid knowledge of deployment strategies
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, independent and implementation-oriented way of working
- Scrum knowledge or experience in scaled, agile models
- New and further development of applications in an agile working environment
- Design and implementation of software solutions in our APP and web application
- Implementation of the applications considering maintainability, scalability and performance
- Accompanying our DevOps approach in the deployment process
- Close cooperation with the product owners
What qualification do we need?
- A university/technical college degree in computer science or similar or an IT specialist in application development with professional experience
- Experience in developing mobile applications for Android and/or iOS projects
- Enthusiasm for progress and technological development
What do we offer?
- A permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration and mobile work in an economically stable and family environment
- A versatile, responsible and varied job
- Company benefits, as well as the individual promotion of further education and training
- Extensive and individual training with tutoring
- Membership with a premium contract in the gym, job bike leasing, company pension scheme, free hot and cold drinks…
- Joint workshops (outdoor/indoor) and company events, such as Christmas parties and summer parties, as well as regular „afterwork get-togethers“
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a family-run company
We look forward to receiving your application! to email@example.com
|Job Kategorie||Software Developer Android (m/w/d)|